Casa De Mexico
The historically significant Alemeda Building circa 1942 renovation included selective demolition, a new addition, programming, budget reconciliation, space planning, MEP coordination and a new building core to create a renovated building floor plate. As well as a new elevator and the initial occupancy of 3 tenants.  Restoration and renovation of a small auditorium on 2nd floor included spiral glass panel designs with accent lighting.